|Date Posted||December 2, 2018|
This position is open as of 12/1/2018.
Senior Software Engineer ••REMOTE••
We are a Funded, fast-growing, Blockchain technology solution firm, that is about to release their product to the masses this January 2019. We are NOT a CryptoCurrency, but provide software solutions to the industry. We are also working on our 2nd round of funding, so things are going very well!!!
Still interested?? Great fit??
Send us your resume and let's talk!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
2. Join a world class engineering team.
3. Experience tremendous personal and professional success
What You Will Be Doing
- Design and document new features, improvements, and infrastructure
- Work across multiple teams
- Work with job processing and message queues
- Implement robust distributed systems
- Test, deploy, and monitor changes on test and production environments
- Participate in code reviews on GitHub
What You Need for this Position
- Experience with Java
- Experience in building RESTful APIs
- Experience with Spring 5 and Spring Boot 2
- Excellent analytical skills, and strategic thinking/visioning
- Experience working with MongoDB
- Experience with Blockchain or Tax Experience is a huge plus
What's In It for You
••You can email me directly at
Please click the 'Apply Online' button to apply.
Required SkillsJava, Spring, RESTful API, MongoDB, Tax or Accounting solutions (a plus), Blockchain (a plus)
If you are a good fit for the Senior Software Engineer ••REMOTE•• position, and have a background that includes:
Java, Spring, RESTful API, MongoDB, Tax or Accounting solutions (a plus), Blockchain (a plus) and you are interested in working the following job types:
Within the following industries:
Accounting - Finance
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.