|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||February 10, 2018|
Looking for a Senior Blockchain Programmer for a hot startup company in Brooklyn!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design, implement, debug and document software applications to run Ethereum and Hyperledger platforms.
- Architect complex smart contracts and perform quality testing on Ethereum/Hyperledger test nets.
- Work closely with marketing and customers to enable deployment of customer applications.
- Implement algorithms for analytics and machine learning.
Qualifications and Skills
- BS in Computer Science or Math (MS is preferred).
- Strong working knowledge of C/C++, Java, Java Script, Solidity at a minimum.
- Experience in the use and design of integrated software development environments (IDE) such as Eclipse and CodeEnvy is very desirable.
- Experience with cloud computing infrastructure like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure and Google Cloud.
- Working knowledge of containers such as Docker and also virtual machines will be a big plus.
- Soft skills required include leadership, communication, collaboration and time management