|Date Posted||June 26, 2018|
Senior Blockchain Engineering Consultant
Join our leading edge Blockchain Consulting Practice!
Blockchain skills are in high demand now. You will use your talents in software development to make Blockchain technology transform and secure business processes for our customers. IT People is an emerging leader in Blockchain technology and application delivery, working with major corporations using both Ethereum and Hyperledger Fabric. We accelerate the development of Blockchain infrastructure, middleware, and decentralized applications. Our teams bring extensive experience in architecting, designing, building, testing, securing and operating complex distributed systems to help early adopters of Blockchain technology succeed. We work with multiple Blockchain technologies and have a specific focus on Hyperledger Fabric and its ecosystem.
As a Senior Blockchain Engineering Consultant, you will apply your creative and self-motivated talents as a hands-on, team oriented contributor and leader. You will enjoy being challenged to solve complex problems and deliver high-quality products to customers and improve the fundamentals of their business.
Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in technical discipline with at least 5 years working in a customer facing technical consultant role including solution definition, architecture and design experience.
The main duties of this position are as follows:
● Deliver high quality products and services to our customers and key stakeholders.
● Participate in daily stand-up, iteration planning and showcase meetings with the delivery team.
● Adhere and contribute to core engineering design, development and testing principles.
● Collaborate with others in the Blockchain Practice via mentoring and thought leadership.
● Produce clear and thorough technical documentation. Other duties as needed.