|Date Posted||October 10, 2018|
This position is open as of 10/9/2018.
Senior Android Developer (Blockchain)
Based in Boston (close to South station), we recently received close to $20 million in funding and looking for a senior Android developer to improve and develop our platform that is helping evolve the Blockchain industry.
We provide emerging markets with access to capital and financial services. Using the blockchain, we reduce the cost of credit and increasing access to capital for consumers and small businesses. Our mobile app provides a digital wallet for unbanked users and seamlessly connects them to useful financial
and digital services.
Our team is constantly growing and evolving, so you will have plenty of opportunities to shape, develop and enhance it as a key contributor!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive salary ($130K - $160K DOE) + Equity
- Our founders come from Google, and top Fintech companies
- Dynamic and exciting work environment
- Enjoy autonomy and freedom to be technically creative on projects
What You Will Be Doing
- End-to-end mobile development used by millions
- Working within code reviews, mentoring junior engineers, writing tests for new & existing code
What You Need for this Position
- Native Android development
- Integration with REST Api
- Integration with third-party SDKs
- BS in CS (or related) is preferred
Required SkillsAndroid, Blockchain, Java
If you are a good fit for the Senior Android Developer (Blockchain) position, and have a background that includes:
Android, Blockchain, Java and you are interested in working the following job types:
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.