|Date Posted||January 19, 2019|
Duration: 12+ month contract
Location: Smyrna, GA (Must sit onsite)
The analyst will work on several Projects on the Technology Innovation Team including Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Machine Learning. **The RPA software they have in place today is Automation Anywhere, so experience with Automation is highly preferred**
1. In the beginning these responsibilities will include supporting RPA and other Innovation Projects:
* Managing of the day to day tasks for the existing automations in development and in production by working closely with all the RPA development teams onshore and offshore.
* Overseeing implementation process; manage RPA developers and vendors to stay within deadlines and budget
* Coordinating all releases to production
* Tracking all projects and enhancements in TFS
* Coming up to speed on the RPA platform (if no prior experience)
* Working closely with business stakeholders on new enhancement requests for assigned projects
* Working closely with the architecture and infrastructure teams on support/maintenance/ upgrades for the Platforms used
* Managing multiple tasks to deadlines; communicate progress at regular intervals
* Provide system and customer support to users including escalated issue resolution
* Develop and maintain process manuals and system documentation
2. As the resource continues to mature on the RPA Platform, they will take over additional responsibilities
* Reviewing functional requirements document prepared by the RPA Vendors
* Assisting with feasibility analysis for newly identified processes
* Assisting with ROI calculations on new RPA initiatives
* Participating in design and code reviews
3. Long-term the analyst will continue to support us with several other activities in the Innovation Team including, but not limited to the following:
* Leverage knowledge of emerging technologies (AI, Deep Learning, Blockchain, etc.) to optimize organizational efficiency
* Making updates to the SharePoint Site - The Innovation Hub
* Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities
* Project management experience
* Exemplary communication skills; ability to explain complex, highly technical information to non-technical colleagues using clear, simple language
* Computer proficiency in programs such as SharePoint and the Microsoft Office Suite
* Familiarity with programming languages and databases
* Awareness of current standards and trends in IT and emerging technology
* Proven experience working on teams using Agile, SCRUM & Waterfall methodologies
* Proficient with SQL queries, XML, data mapping, etc.
* Exceptional communication with stakeholders at multiple levels
* Adept working with globally distributed teams
* Strong working knowledge of modern delivery tools (VSTS, MS Project)
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or related field
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.