|Location||La Jolla, CA|
|Date Posted||November 23, 2018|
This position is open as of 11/22/2018.
Project Manager - Banking / Financial Software
•••Multiple Project Management-Related Positions Available•••
Based in San Diego, we're an established mid-sized banking and financial services company that puts technology and our customers first. As a true innovator in both financial products and technological financial services, we're pushing the boundaries and redefining our industry through our revolutionary platforms using the latest technologies (including cloud, blockchain, BaaS, and more)!!
If you are a Project Manager with banking/finance software experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
2. Tight-Knit, Highly-Talented Team!
3. High Visibility to Business and Technology Strategy!
4. Great Collaborative Company Culture (Consistently Ranked "Best Companies to Work For"!)
5. Hybrid "Startup" growth and innovation! Plus, Stability and Resources of Established Company!
6. Competitive Compensation, Benefits, and Other Perks!
What You Need for this Position
- Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Planning: gather requirements, develop software roadmaps/scope of projects, documentations
- Implementation, deployment, and maintenance of software initiatives
- Testing: finding defects and bugs
- Documentation including API's
Experience within our Tech Stack:
- web services, RESTful API's using JSON
- Microsoft stack experience: .NET, C#, SQL, Azure, Visual Studio, SQL
- Blockchain is a plus! (Solidity, Chaincode, Rholang, Segregated Witness (Segwit), Stratis, Hyperledger, decentralized applications (Dapp), etc.)
- PMP and other certifications is a plus!
Required SkillsProject Management, SDLC, Software, Web Services, API, CRM, ERP, C#, SQL, .NET
If you are a good fit for the Project Manager - Banking / Financial Software position, and have a background that includes:
Project Management, SDLC, Software, Web Services, API, CRM, ERP, C#, SQL, .NET and you are interested in working the following job types:
Within the following industries:
Banking - Financial Services
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.