|Date Posted||March 2, 2019|
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Traits are on a scale of 1 to 10
- Family Support
- Professional Development
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world. We manage over a billion dollars in invoice transactional value per year.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, invoice processing, procurement, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Product Manager, Conduent Order to Cash
Conduent is executing a path of innovation and digital transformation and we need strong product-minded leaders to execute on our vision. This is an opportunity for the right individual to drive disruption in the Order to Cash industry.The Product Manager will be a key member of the team driving innovation and competitiveness of Conduent’s Technology products. You will establish a product vision that meets the business challenges of the market, delivers value, and drives revenue while representing the voice of the customer. Responsibilities and Activities
- You excel at translating the market requirements into a product strategy and roadmap.
- You are considered to be an expert on the buyer persona and the user persona, and you identify product gaps as opportunities to improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Constantly thinking through all the edge-cases and strategically adjusting requirements to stay ahead of customer needs and competitive pressures.
- Be an evangelist for the product vision, aligning all key delivery partners to a single mission.
- You are a strong collaborator, working with stakeholders such as product marketing and the and sales to create product positioning.
- Effective at building and delivering demos of new features to internal teams for feedback and educational purposes.
- Owns the KPIs for the product, including profitability, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Recruits and manages product owners and analysts to drive success while providing leadership.
- At least 5 years working in Finance and Accounting industry with extensive working knowledge of Order to Cash products.
- At least 5 years of experience working in Product Management within enterprise-class B2B SaaS portfolios.
- General knowledge and willingness to learn technologies such as microservices, machine learning, RPA, big data, analytics, personalization, omni-channel user experiences and blockchain.
- Equally comfortable working at various levels and disciplines within the Company, from working with development on specifications, to preparing presentations and business cases for upper management.
- Strong analytical thinking and end-to-end problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal, relationship-management, and leadership capabilities
- Ability to influence at different levels across functions
- Effective oral, written and presentation skills
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in related field
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first