|Date Posted||June 29, 2018|
The individual hired for this position will be responsible for the analisys, design, implementation, and supports related applications. Thorough knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle processes/procedures is also required.
- Performs maintenance and enhancements on applications (functional and related reports) with limited supervision with regards to code development in accordance with established naming conventions and standards, implementation procedures, and post production testing.
- Delivers efficient code that minimizes system performance impacts and minimizes post-installation issues. Tests thoroughly.
- Works with Business Analysts and Technical Analysts to further define specifications, indicate areas of system impact, and continuously communicates project status and needs.
- Assists the application support team in troubleshooting and resolving application system errors. Resolves tickets in a prompt manner without assistance.
- Creates detailed technical documentation of system enhancements. Examples of documents include: Design Specifications Documents, Report Guides, System Description Documents, and Change Control Forms.
- Follows the Software Development Life Cycle policies and procedures.
- College degree preferred. 10+ years of professional Application Development experience.
- 6+ years of software development using .Net
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- 1-2 years Blockchain implementation experience. .NET development preferred
- Strong sense of accountability and exceptional follow-up skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Only W2 candidates will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com.
“Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”