|Date Posted||May 8, 2018|
Consulting Manager - Technology Risk & Compliance
CohnReznick currently has an exciting career opportunity in the Advisory team located in our Boston office. We are looking for a Manager with strong technology risk and compliance background and experience to join our team.
If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and interested in becoming immersed in various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
- Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
- Assess business/technology risks and the related controls and provide practical remediation plans
- Manage multiple engagements while maintaining company quality standards
- Work with clients in a broad array of industries including information technology, financial services, retail & consumer products, pharmaceuticals, electronics, manufacturing, entertainment, etc.
- Understand clients' organizations and provide value-added solutions and best practices
- Proactively manage client issues and expectations. Understand and appreciate the firm's model of balancing client needs with profitability
- Review and evaluate client IT environment including IT systems, processes, and controls to ensure compliance with prevailing regulatory laws and requirements
- Work with clients to test for compliance with various prevailing regulatory laws, requirements, and standards including but not limited to Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, PCI DSS, GDPR, ISO 27001, HIPAA, DFARS, etc.
- Ensure engagement reporting observations and recommendations are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk
- Prepare formal written reports providing recommendations for management to strengthen and improve operations in addition to identifying cost or efficiency savings
- Act as a professional mentor and coach to junior team members, participating in the performance management cycle
- Participate in business development activities such as professional networking, proposal development, etc.
- Other related duties assigned as needed
- A minimum of seven years of overall direct IT audit experience performing hands-on information security risk assessments, and vulnerability assessments through the incorporation of automated scanning and audit tools
- A minimum of seven years of experience performing IT General Controls, Application Controls, and security audits
- Working knowledge of Cloud Security Framework, General Data Protection Requirement (GDPR), COBIT 5, PCI DSS, ISO 27001/2, HIPAA, NIST 800-171/800-53/NIST 800-37 required
- Background and understanding of the risks and controls in technologies such as web, cloud, client/server, , open systems architecture, data warehousing, and imaging
- Proficient understanding of ERP systems, Operating Systems, Databases, and Network Infrastructure components
- Knowledge of risks and controls in emerging technologies based on Blockchain, Internet of Things (IoT), and Artificial Intelligence is a plus
- Experience managing simple and complex information technology internal audits
- Experience managing team of various sizes across geographical boundaries
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage client engagements and supervise staff
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree preferred
- CISA, CISM, CISSP or CRISC required
- CPA or CIA certification a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50% (domestic and international)
Connect with us
CohnReznick is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.