|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted||August 5, 2018|
This position is open as of 8/4/2018.
Lead Software Engineer - Blockchain, Crypto, Computer Science!
What's In It for You
- Complete and Comprehensive Benefits Package!
- Performance Based Bonus Package!
- Quarterly Team Events!
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time and PTO! (Unlimited)
- Industry Leading Technology!
- Crypto/Blockchain Tech!
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years experience in Software Engineering
- Must have strong desire to get into Blockchain/Crypto
- 5+ Years expertise in Java, Python or other OO Programming
- Experience leading a team of engineers
- Strong interest in Bitcoin/Crypto/Blockchain (Experience with it is preferred!)
Required SkillsCrypto, Blockchain, Computer Science, Currency, Mining, bitcoin, Java, Python, SQL
If you are a good fit for the Lead Software Engineer - Blockchain, Crypto, Computer Science! position, and have a background that includes:
Crypto, Blockchain, Computer Science, Currency, Mining, bitcoin, Java, Python, SQL and you are interested in working the following job types:
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.