|Date Posted||May 12, 2018|
Our Seattle, WA client has a direct hire position for a Lead Security Analyst.
Advisory and investment group specializing in tokenization and blockchain technology. One of only a handful of companies able to offer a full spectrum of guidance from tactical technical execution to high-level theoretical modeling in this blue ocean field. New Alchemy provides technology, token game theory, security audits, and token launch marketing, strategy, and facilitation to the most innovative companies and projects worldwide.
We are an agile, dynamic and collaborative group and look for the same in you. Intellectually curious, driven, independent, as well as creative and diverse thinkers are other characteristics we look for.
• Conduct Smart Contract security audits on projects across a broad range of industry sectors.
• Analyze and test client software and documentation to ensure their smart contracts are designed and function safely and as designed.
• Identify and articulate risks and remediation in a relevant and approachable manner with both technical and non-technical audiences, this includes discussing audit findings with client.
• Build and share internal tools to improve the quality of service or product.
• Blaze new trails and give back to the community. The blockchain ecosystem is in its formative stage with many opportunities for clients to design new tools, work flows and design patterns requiring an inquisitive mind to identify and resolve security flaws.
• Stay curious and learn constantly. Grow as an engineer.
• Educate everyone around you through participation in Security related conferences and forums. Blockchain is new. We all need to learn.
• Minimum of 6+ years professional experience.
• 1+ years of experience in solidity, the EVM and blockchain technology.
• BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
• Solid experience in threat analysis or response in large technology firm.
• Experienced in threat and vulnerability management, penetration testing and security operations and protocols.
• Excellent understanding and experience in multiple security domains such as intrusion detection, security logging, malware analysis, and forensics
• Solid coding / design chops.
• Fluent with best practices in engineering, security, and code design.