|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted||January 17, 2019|
This position is open as of 1/16/2019.
Lead Developer - experience in a start up environment
Backed by professional athletes, big named entertainment executives, and technology leaders in the space alike, we are a fast growing start up developing a never before seen streaming application, slated to launch mid year. We've already assembled a team of top notch engineers and due to our most recent round of funding, we're looking for a highly motivated and ambitious Lead developer looking to one day lead the entire team.If your looking for a short term path to a potential CTO position with a BS in Computer Science with at least 5+ years of experience with mobile applications and streaming platforms, apply today!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
2. Incorporates Blockchain Technology
3. Opportunity to get in on the ground level with potential for equity within the company
What You Will Be Doing
- Working on the latest data-rich technology in an innovative and technologically savvy environment
- Frequently developing new product updates and bug fixes
- coding for both android and IOs
- overseeing day to day operations of a team of developers
- keep up with industry trends in order to develop strategies for new products updates and features
What You Need for this Position
- working in a start up environment
- working with a streaming channels/platforms
- working knowledge of video streaming development
- developing and executing business strategies based on market trends
- Blockchain technology
- Android and IOs app development
- Machine Learning
What's In It for You
Required Skillsexperience in a start up environment, Blockchain, Android and iOS App Development, Python, Streaming Technology, Product Strategy, Platform Development, UX/UI
If you are a good fit for the Lead Developer - experience in a start up environment position, and have a background that includes:
experience in a start up environment, Blockchain, Android and iOS App Development, Python, Streaming Technology, Product Strategy, Platform Development, UX/UI and you are interested in working the following job types:
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.