|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||March 6, 2019|
The KYC Compliance Associate will be responsible for all institutional onboarding, building out the onboarding platform, AML related tasks, and legal ad-hoc projects.
My client is a diversified, multi-service merchant bank dedicated to the digital assets and blockchain technology industry. Galaxy Digital's multi-disciplinary team has extensive experience spanning investing, portfolio management, capital markets, operations, and blockchain technology. Galaxy Digital currently operates four distinct business lines, which include: Trading, Asset Management, Principal Investing, and Advisory.
The KYC Compliance Associate will:
- Be responsible for all institutional KYC onboarding
- Help build out the KYC platform
- Ensuring that all onboarding documentation has been collected.
- Completing KYC reviews in a timely manner and in accordance with a risk-based schedule.
- Help with AML investigations
- Legal Ad-hoc and project support responsibilities, as required.
The successful KYC Analyst will have:
- 3-5 years of KYC institutional onboarding experience
- Bachelor degree or JD preferred
- Knownledge on trading business and investment banking
- A deep interest in crypto or fintech space
Competitive Base salary + Bonus + Benefits