|Date Posted||February 3, 2018|
- Please respond only W2 or 1099 consultant ..
- Green card, Citizens, EAD, TN Visa holders
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Four to seven years experience developing database-driven, web applications in Java
- Proficiency across the range of J2EE technologies, especially Servlet API-based programming, JDBC, JMS, etc.
- Proficiency with MVC frameworks like Struts or Spring MVC
- Proficiency with EJB3, JPA and Hibernate
- Strong Object Oriented Design and experience developing high-performance systems (caching, performance, messaging, serialization, etc)
- Knowledge of RDBMS. Worked with at least one of the following: Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, or PostgreSQL
- Experience with Oracle OBPM or iLog JRules a strong plus
- Experience in financial services a strong plus
- Solid experience with front end development
- Ability to pick up new technologies and languages by oneself to deliver client projects
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and technical decisions
- At least minimum experience in BlockChain is desired Excellent communication skills