|Date Posted||January 19, 2019|
Immediate need for a talented Java Applications Architect with experience in Healthcare Industry. This is a Full-time opportunity located in Atlanta, GA. Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Job Id: 19-02665
- Maintains active relationships with customers to determine business requirements, leads requirements gathering meetings and reviews designs with the business.
- Leads efforts with digital and marketing teams to increase the presence of web and other digital products.
- Performs technical design reviews and code reviews.
- Ensures unit test is completed and meets the test plan requirements, system testing is completed and system is implemented according to plan.
- Responsible for delivery of application technology solutions and data information planning effort.
- Coordinates and manages on-call support and owns the system monitoring process.
- Reviews and monitors initiatives for end to end impact and coordination.
- Participates in review and decision making for enterprise solutions.
- Requires a BA/BS degree in related field or technical institute training; 9 or more years’ experience; multi-platform experience, expert level experience with business and technical applications; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Incumbent should also have the ability to mentor others, lead multiple or large projects and provide troubleshooting support.
- Angular, Typescript and other MEAN stack technologies
- Java/Spring Framework
- Container deployments and infrastructure such as Docker, Mesosphere, Kubernetes, etc
- Cloud platforms and deployments such as AWS, Oracle cloud, Azure, etc
- Healthcare Experience
Nice to Have:
- SOA and Microservices as well as API gateways
- Modern DevOps practices and technologies
- Big data, data science, data intelligence and analytics
- AI, Machine Learning, and Virtual Assistant, Blockchain and other emerging trends & technologies in the industry
- Agile/SAFe processes
- PII, PHI, PCI compliance and security controls
Our client is a leading Healthcare Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.