|Date Posted||June 7, 2018|
Are you looking to be on the forefront of new tech? Are you interested in working with the best of the best? If so, this is the role for you!
Contact Tia Bracken, Sr. Professional Recruiter, at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for more info!
Key Aspects: front-end / backend developer or full-stack developer job descriptions
- Project Details: The backend web developer will be responsible for designing, coding and modifying Node.js microservices according to developer’s assigned project specifications to help build the next wave of Blockchain driven Web Applications and services.
- Salary Range: $115-150k
- Environment: small team moving into old VTLS building, creating interesting cubes that have an open floorplan but still allow for privacy
- Team: 25-30 people right now
- Additional Aspects: 2nd technical assessment they will be required to stand up blockchain solution and run docker. They are all about abstraction layers and candidates in the technical assessment must understand how to store the files. Ensure they understand encapsulation.
- Key Requirements: React, HTML/CSS, Node.JS + Appollo, Graphine
Full Stack Web Developer Responsibilities
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Build web based backends and micro-services
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with designers to match visual design intent
Full Stack Web Developer Qualifications
- Experience with Node.js and express
- Experience writing frontend and backend unit and integration tests
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Bachelor or masters degree in computer science or relevant experience