|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||October 3, 2018|
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve the systems of their blockchain product offerings
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 3 months+ experience developing on Blockchain or Distributed Ledger Technology protocols (Ethereum, Hyperledger, Corda, Quorum, Bitcoin)
- 3+ years of professional hands-on experience developing in Python, Go, Java
- Experience with Applied Cryptography is a major plus!
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering is preferred but not required
This company offers a competitive base salary as well as a performance-based bonus, as well as full health benefits, 401K, and 20 days PTO. They also have a full-service complementary café on-site.
The client is looking to fill this position ASAP, so if you meet the minimum experience please apply immediately and email your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Blockchain / Ethereum / Hyperledger / Corda / Bitcoin Core / BitcoinJS / Chaincode / Coco / BlockApps / IPFS / Public Key Cryptography / Public Chain / Permissioned Chain / Private Chain / Solidity / Truffle / Directed Acyclic Graph / Quorum
FRG Technology Consulting is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Distributed Ledger Technology and Blockchain, cloud technologies including Azure & AWS, as well as Big Data, Data Science and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the blockchain and distributed ledger technology space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any blockchain and distributed ledger technology candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available blockchain and distributed ledger technology jobs, I can be contacted at 1-646-604-2838 Please see www.frgconsulting.com for more information.
FRG Technology Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.