|Date Posted||March 8, 2018|
Kelly IT Resources is seeking an Engineering Technician Lead to join one of our top, well-known Semiconductor clients on an excellent, long-term contract assignment. The successful candidate will have strong technical, hands-on experience along with ability to manage/lead and be a Point of Contract for 1st Level escalations, etc. If interested, please apply and/or send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Thanks.
Marketing Engineering Technician Lead:
- Provide technical assistance to demo marketing engineer and technical lead on the exploration and integration of demo solutions from various groups
- Assist demo marketing engineer and technical lead to deliver appropriate marketing messages, and generate sales leads on-site, and in the events worldwide
- Assist demo marketing engineer and technical lead in system and solution level integration and enhancement
- Assist demo technical lead in Demo Innovation Center to deploy demo solutions i.e. FPGA, BlockChain, AI/DL/ML, AD to test the event market
- Provide training and technical support to internal and external customers.
- Ability to work directly with technology demo owner in BU groups from technical perspective
- Ability to collaborate with various Technician, PM, Engineering teams
- Ability to perform demo booth duty, show case latest Intel products and technologies in the events
- Ability to execute the prototype and proof of concept process for demo solutions under guidance
- Ability to prioritize and multitask to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Strong technical writing, communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with OEM Platform is the plus HP, Dell, Cisco, Lenovo, Oracle, etc .
- Proficient in scripting languages Python, Powershell, etc; programming knowledge is a plus to create automation tools for demo solutions
- Intel IA32/IA64 architecture and system configuration
- Familiarity with UEFI/BIOS and WinPE firmware configuration tools
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Linux OS installation, setup, and configuration
- VR and eSports gaming installation, setup and configuration knowledge
- Ability to troubleshoot, debug and root cause demo solution failures during end-to-end user acceptance testing
- Ability to translate and integrate demo solutions from recipes/requirements
- Deep understanding of network devices routers/switches/access points
- Deep understanding of network topologies, protocols, standards and domain network environments
- CompTIA Linux+ or equivalent Linux certification is a bonus
- 1st level escalation for KellyOCG Team Customer Sponsor
- Manage workflow
- Project and Workload delegation
- Assignment accountability/Follow up
- Performing daily duties in area
- Meetings (Projects, Team meetings, 1:1 s, Interviews etc.)
- Train new hires (may be delegated to Sr. level employees)
- Track attendance
- Point of contact
- Update Dept. calendar
- Notify Customer sponsor/team lead if applicable
- May assist with backup coverage for select Supervisor responsibilities for either KellyOCG Supervisor/Manager or Customer Sponsor
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 9,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 10,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.