|Date Posted||August 8, 2018|
Block Chain Engineer (Houston, Texas)
Apex Systems, nation’s 2nd largest IT Staffing firm, is looking to hire a Block Chain Engineer on a 6+ months contract basis in Houston.
If interested, send a resume to Katie Schoenbaechler in our Houston Office at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Blockchain technology: Good technical understanding and expertise with decentralized, public, permission-less blockchains (Bitcoin, Ethereum etc.) and permissioned blockchain (Hyperledger) is must.
- Cryptography: Knowledge of cryptography, including symmetric and asymmetric (public/private key) cryptography, hash functions, digital signatures and various distributed blockchain consensus methodologies (Mining, PoW, PoS, BFT etc.) is required.
- Engineer back-end/ middleware infrastructure that will support blockchain related applications used by customers, business, technology and operations teams.
- Act as the subject matter expert/knowledgeable resource for blockchain engineering and day to day problem solving issues.
- Partner with various technology teams to define blockchain architecture, configuration guidelines and best practices.
- Write high-caliber source code on a daily/routine basis to satisfy business and technology requirements, engineer and fix technical issues.
- Smart Contracts: Experience with developing smart contracts (Ethereum) and/or Chaincodes (Hyperledger Fabric).
- Programming: Experience building applications using any of the following (or similar) programming languages: Solidity and Go.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Applied Mathematics (with a focus on Cryptography is preferred).
*Please note that as a contract employee with Apex Systems, you'd be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program.*
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.