|Date Posted||January 16, 2019|
This position is accountable for development of member-facing technology to achieve continual channels innovation, quality, cost control, increased services, enhanced member experience and adaptation to requirements of the operations business strategy. Potential areas of focus include but are not limited to:
• Mobile Banking
• Online Banking
• ATM and Virtual Teller Machines
• Payments/Digital Wallet
• Distributed database and cryptocurrency (Blockchain/Bitcoin)
• Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
• Artificial Intelligence (AI)
• Chatbots and Voice Activated Response
• All self-service channel provided technologies and services
Position must demonstrate strong organizational and departmental leadership by creating and articulating the credit union’s vision and strategy for the credit union’s digital development.
Contributes to the formulation, implementation, and administration of credit union-wide polices and business goals while ensuring adherence to regulatory compliance. Routinely tracks key measurements to ensure members are receiving the best user experience through the digital product channel.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Researches emerging technologies, trends and member demands to develop an aggressive enhancement implementation plan for new services and features in our digital and remote delivery channels.
2. Scans the marketplace for emerging technologies and trends that could benefit our members and the credit union. Make recommendations to senior management if action is required for further research or implementation of new technologies.
3. Oversees the management and implementation of new digital products and remote delivery services to produce the ideal member experience.
4 Is accountable for maintaining a future focus which requires maintaining ongoing system functionality in the present while at the same time developing our digital capabilities for the future.
5. Conducts reviews of new and existing digital and remote delivery products to ensure competitiveness in the marketplace. Recommendations will include aesthetic improvements as well as functional improvements.
6. In collaboration with senior leadership, digital provider partners and other departments manages product expectations and develops the digital roadmap, refreshing roadmap at least every six months. Oversees the implementation of the roadmap items.
7. In collaboration with senior leadership develop the online and mobile banking budget and oversee the project implementation while staying within budget.
8. Oversees the management of the project timelines and milestones using our project management system.