|Date Posted||March 9, 2019|
Kforce has a client in search of a Director of Supply Chain in Middleton, Wisconsin (WI).
The Director of Supply Chain will drive results through KPI management at all levels, cost savings and budget management. The ideal candidate will develop and build an exceptional supply chain team by identifying and implementing the supply chain strategy for the organization; optimizing demand, supply and inventory to influence business results; collaborating with category teams and leaders throughout the company; and mentoring team members to stretch and grow personally within their roles. This person works collaboratively with Sales, Merchandising, Marketing and the Distribution Center to facilitate the procurement of the right mix of products at specified quantities and ordering cycles, while striving to improve inventory turns. Direct reports include the Supply Chain Supervisor and Product Information Management Supervisor.
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversees all steps that comprise the supply chain process, including but not limited to, demand planning, procurement, vendor management, strategic sourcing, product information management and inventory control; Ensures entire supply chain is efficient, on time and cost effective
- Leads cross collaboration between the supply chain organization and other departments, including Finance, Sales, Marketing, IT and Merchandising
- Drives the competitive advantage of the supply chain department by staying relevant in current supply chain trends and assessing the company's culture to determine readiness (AI, IoT, advanced analytics, blockchain)
- Engages Operations leaders and category teams to develop and implement team strategies, initiatives and priorities that support the growth and profitability of the business
- Leads teams to continuously improve key processes to forecast demand, plan supply and advance customer service