|Date Posted||April 8, 2019|
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Traits are on a scale of 1 to 10
- Family Support
- Professional Development
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning, Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Conduent is currently seeking an Account Manager with a consulting services track record in the Manufacturing industry. The incumbent will help client(s) solution their digital journey, understand industry trends and apply Conduent services across the enterprise. The Account Manager will drive growth of existing relationships and establish new business with industry clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Account Manager will be responsible for solidifying relationships, maintain the health of current accounts while pursuing sales within new and existing client account(s). This role will encompass:
- Growing relationships with established Conduent client(s) through cross selling of new services and capturing new client logos, using consultative selling expertise.
- Partnering with solutions leaders to develop new value propositions in digital processing, payments, compliance and transformation offerings.
- Applying industry knowledge and Conduent offerings to support the client(s) journey in digital transformation.
- Develop and support value propositions for focus areas and ensure alignment with Conduent and business unit strategy.
- Partnering with solutions leaders, Client Partners and Sales Executives to promote sales of new services.
- Recommending and initiating enhancements to sales and marketing operations.
- Establish sales goals, analyze growth and provide accurate, complete and timely submission of required progress reports, forecasts, quotations, budgets and rates.
- Developing a detailed knowledge of Conduent services and offerings within Telecom industry, including an understanding of Conduent's specialty Business Process solutions (e.g., Legal services, HR, F&A, Learning, etc.).
- Supporting the development of marketing plans that will appeal to a variety of customers on a global basis in order to support sales and profit objectives.
- Representing the organization with executives and clients
- Maintains working relationships with company direct and consultant constituents
- Support all stages of the sales process, ultimately achieving or exceeding identified sales targets.
- Participate in Account Planning activities and Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Maintain accurate Account detail in CRM (Salesforce.com) including keeping client contacts up-to-date, activities, opportunities and all documents relating to opportunities.
- Proven consultative account manager experience with 'new business' selling skills
- Track record of developing valued business partner relationships with clients.
- 5+ years of proven enterprise solution sales and large account management experience.
- Ability to articulate examples of delivering solutions supporting the client(s) digital journey.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of the Manufacturing industry, including trends (i.e. Blockchain, IoT) and key business drivers.
- Strong understanding of BPO solution selling and account leadership.
- Team player with proven experience working with delivery organizations.
- Aggressive seller who is able to forge relationships with CEO's and other C-suite executives as well as key line of business contacts.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- Skilled in account strategy, account planning, relationship strategy.
- Proven track record of significantly growing existing accounts.
- Proven track record of attaining and exceeding quotas.
- Possess excellent oral and written communications, including the ability to effectively present information to top management and executives (internally and externally) as required.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Conduent Business Services or one of its subsidiaries may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking