|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||June 9, 2018|
Digital Advisors are trusted advisor to our clients, shaping and executing their business transformation goals through the development of technology strategies to reposition Corporate Real Estate for the digital era.
The role of the Digital Advisor can be broken down in four main areas:
1. Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Identify opportunities for digital technologies to create new business opportunities
- Act as an entrepreneur both in terms of challenging traditional CRE Technology viewpoints and devising new products or service offerings. Create business plans to create, launch and grow new offerings.
- Continuously grow knowledge of emerging technologies, and apply these to identify areas where CRE technology innovation can drive business value. Some of the emerging or tending technologies may include: AI/Machine Learning, Blockchain, IoT, Robotic Process Automation, etc.
- Contribute to building end growing the overall Technology Solutions knowledge base
2. Evangelization and marketing:
- Develop cutting edge Point of Views on how digital technologies will transform the way business is conducted.
- Conduct speaking engagements and publish whitepapers to establish credibility as a subject matter expert and
- Collaborate with the JLL TS marketing team to productize new service offerings.
3. Sales and Account Management
- Actively work to identify and develop new sales opportunities either through her/his own network or by networking in professional organizations (CoreNet, IFMA, etc.).
- Work with the Technology Solutions sales team and other JLL team members to support sales efforts, RFP responses, etc.
- Collaborate with Account Managers to help current clients’ executive management identify and define value through smarter use of CRE Technology and adoption of leading edge technology concepts.
- Create the digital strategy and vision for the customer through visioning sessions and workshops.
- Create plans and roadmaps to define how technology, data and analytics should be utilized to achieve the vision.
- Oversee the execution of the roadmaps, continuously advising customers on new technology innovations and trends that could impact their digital journey.
- Define efficient operating models catering for effective technology deployment, data governance, and business intelligence
- Deliver unmatched quality work for our clients.
As a Technology Consulting professional, you will be continuously challenged to realize your ambitions by:
• Building strong credibility and relationships at C-level in our customers’ organization
• Being the entrepreneur of your career, realizing professional goals and managing work-life balance
• Developing a strong network of JLL experts, colleagues and friends
• Leveraging your analytical and technical skills to create compelling innovative strategies and guide our clients through their digital transformation programs
- 10 years understanding, advising and implementing effective workplace technology solutions
- Experience with delivering strategy consulting services. Technology project execution experience.
- Leadership and client management skills
- Deep understanding of corporate real estate technologies. Hands on experience with IWMS, CRE point solutions, Business Intelligence tools and Data Governance methodologies.
- Understanding of IoT Solutions, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Blockchain technology, etc.
- Proven ability to handle complex issues, delivering projects on time and within budget
- Ability to travel and to work virtually with other colleagues
- High degree of independence, initiative, responsibility and accountability. Considered a self-starter.
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]