|Location||Falls Church, VA|
|Date Posted||January 11, 2019|
ECS is seeking an Business/Systems Analysis Manager 3 (BAM3) (Public Trust Clearable) to work in our Falls Church, VA office.
ECS is actively seeking Business/Systems Analysis Manager III whom will be responsible for leading the efforts of our USPS customer, focused on delivering Cybersecurity and Digital Integration support services to the Postal Service.
Responsible for analysis and evaluation of user business problems and development of system recommendations to meet requirements. Assignments typically include problem definition, evaluation of requirements, and implementation of systems to meet business and user requirements.
The ideal candidate will have a understanding of managing systems engineering, software development efforts and have a desire to develop a deeper understanding of information security topics related to Postal Service requirements. The ideal candidate would be familiar with security technologies, systems integration, systems development.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in managing efforts in planing, designing, building and/or operating systems in IT or Cybersecurity.
- Ability to work collaboratively with key stakeholders to set a Product vision to achieve business goals and maximize value through residual risk reduction
- Demonstrated experience in a client facing consultative role - Product Manager, Systems Engineering Manager, Technical Manager, Solutions Architect.
- Strong management knowledge of key cybersecurity domains including but not limited to IDAM, Network Security, Application development, security engineering, network security, etc.
- Strong logical/critical thinking abilities, especially analyzing existing application and systems architectures.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technology solutions and architecture plans.
- Ability to analyze operational requirements, business needs, and operational data to support the development of applications and systems.
- Proven experience leading the development of technology roadmaps, conducting product overviews, providing detailed reporting, backlog and documentation for enterprise technology solutions.
- Ability to identify and determine software, services and process necessary to exact into sustainable cyber solutions.
- Strong desire to apply new and emerging techniques and technologies to solve complex cyber security related tasks.
- Experience working within an Agile and/or Dev/Ops framework.
- Familiar with concepts of big data, big data processing and analytic systems.
- Strong communication (written & verbal), influence and negotiating skills.
- Understanding of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management software is a plus
- Security certifications such as CISSP or Security+ are a plus
- Experience with IDAM, BlockChain, and Rapid Prototyping.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.