|Date Posted||May 16, 2018|
Compensation (Hourly Range)*: $24/hr.
If you are an experienced Business Data Analyst looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Business Data Analyst. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Business Data Analyst
Your specific duties as a Business Data Analyst will include:
- Independently manage analytic projects of intermediate to advanced sophistication from design to resolution with minimal oversight
- Leverage emerging technologies (Big Data/Blockchain) and advanced analytic techniques to create the statistical models required to identify conditions that have the potential to affect customer experience
- Design, develop and implement sophisticated data analytic solutions to ensure the ongoing integrity of our revenue stream and customer experience
- Design and develop standard and ad hoc reporting based on business requirement needs
- Direct and coordinate the process to extract, normalize, analyze, review and report with respect to data mining efforts related finance operations
- Identify opportunities for revenue recovery and assist in implementation
- Utilizing business knowledge, financial analysis skills and risk management techniques, champion efforts to effect changes within the business to ensure subscribers are billed correctly.
- Extract, normalize, analyze, review and report on billing centric data to identify trends and/or anomalies
- Partner with cross-functional groups across the enterprise in Finance, Marketing, IT, Network and Supply Chain to assess impact and drive critical issue resolution
- Exercises sound judgment in developing methods and techniques that requires data analysis and interpretation
- Direct the identification and use of appropriate analytical technologies
- Ensure analytics are captured using dashboard using statistical means, Teradata, and ETL and critical issues are identified and resolved in a timely manner
Business Data Analyst
As a Business Data Analyst you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Undergraduate degree is required.
- Advanced study or degree is preferred.
- A discipline such as Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Financial Economics/Econometrics, or Computer Science is preferred.
- 6+ years of work experience in a technical position
- 3+ years’ experience working with data mining tools (Teradata, SQL, BigData, Data Visualization)
- 3+ years of statistical analysis programming in tools like R, SAS, Python, SPSS required
- 3+ years of relevant wireless industry experience is highly desired
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Operational experience with data warehouse, billing systems, and wireless networks
- Demonstrated analytical, quantitative, and proactive thinking; organizational abilities
- Demonstrated wireless and telecommunications billing knowledge
- Creativity and flexibility in managing multiple projects and issues simultaneously
- Able to understand, process and effectively plan and execute in a nebulas environment
- Experience and success with change management; able to quickly change as required
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work in a large organization in consisting of diverse individuals with varying degrees of talent and technical expertise
Business Data Analyst
As a Business Data Analyst with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Business Data Analyst Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- Paid time off, including holidays
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Keywords: blockchain/ big data, teradata, oracle, tableau, data mining, statistical analysis