|Location||Whitehouse Station, NJ|
|Date Posted||March 3, 2018|
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. Chubb is also defined by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength and local operations globally.
Continuous innovation is at the heart of how we deliver value to our customers and stakeholders. The “New Frontiers” team at Chubb leads innovation efforts for Chubb globally. As a Business Architect, you will be instrumental in providing thought leadership and develop business and technical narratives for complex and abstract problems in alignment with the Digital Strategy at Chubb.
- A minimum of 7 years of professional work experience in a business consulting role at a top tier consulting firm with a track record of delivering constituents of major transformational changes in P&C industry.
- Strong knowledge of core functions of P&C insurance - Underwriting, Claims, Marketing and Reinsurance (CPCU designation preferred, AINS certification required)
- Technical proficiency in SQL & NoSQL databases, Cloud platforms, and modern solution architectures.
- Strong experience in Applied AI domains such as Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision and Speech Analytics.
- Strong experience in IoT – Smart homes, connected devices, telematics devices, location aware and context aware systems.
- Understanding of Distributed Ledger Technology/Blockchain and its transformative potential for P&C industry.
- In-depth knowledge and background with Lean- Agile methods, practices and scaling frameworks.
- Ability to analyze and document current state business workflows, envision and document future state business workflow transformations based on emerging technologies etc. imperative.
- Facilitate workshops, gather business requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
- Conduct gap and impact analysis.
- Manage changes to specifications in accordance with CHUBB and/or industry standards and processes.
- Assist with the creation of project plans and release schedules; help define project scope and objectives.
- Manage stakeholder expectations through engagement and regular communication.
- Adaptive to changes in a fast-paced, global and multicultural environment
- Experience leading or facilitating brainstorming & innovation sessions, etc.
- Experience working in a matrixed organization structure.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
Travel required (approx. 10%)