|Date Posted||February 2, 2019|
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Traits are on a scale of 1 to 10
- Family Support
- Professional Development
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
•Participant in student programs, for example interns, industrial placement and cooperative students. The role content will vary according to the functional area but is likely to include project or program activities and learning opportunities.
The Blockchain team is looking for a Software Engineering Intern to join us in Morrisville, NC. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for developing software for blockchain platform services and applications. You will also write test cases, debug software and fix bugs in the same. You’ll use functional and non-functional languages to develop the software. You will be part of a dynamic, fast paced environment and a cross-functional team practicing Agile software development principles. What’s in it for you?
- 12-week paid summer internship designed to let you apply your classroom learning to real-world challenges.
- Work on big meaty projects (no paper filing!) and have a good balance of networking and fun.
- Get a hands-on experience working with a team of highly motivated Blockchain enthusiasts.
- Demo working software to your peers, senior management and other stakeholders.
- Develop software in Haskell, Haxe, ‘C’, ‘C++’, Go
- Develop blockchain platform services such as identity management, distributed file system, payment services, network counters, blockchain analytics and blockchain administration
- Interact with business analysts, QA engineers and product owners to meet the needs of the team and develop cutting edge solutions to urgent enterprise level distributed computing problems.
- Define, develop and execute highly visible projects such as entering new markets, playing an active role in bringing the new product to market, and analyzing and optimizing the performance of current product offerings.
- Ability to direct and recommend cost-effective creative solutions
- Work with the team-members in gathering and analyzing project requirements
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and quality
- Versatility, flexibility, and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Knowledge of functional programming language principles; be able to articulate advantages and adopt relevant practices to implement type-safe code that has few or no side-effects
- Knowledge of or experience in Haskell, Haxe, ML, OCaml, ‘C’, C++, Go or Java.
- Knowledge of blockchain technology
- Knowledge of cryptography and security protocols
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills; exceptional written and verbal communication skills and ability to develop and implement strategic plans.
- Excellent analytical, statistical, and problem-solving skills.
- Solid understanding of computer science principles including data structures, algorithms, state machines and distributed computing.
- Master's degree required.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.