|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||September 27, 2018|
Blockchain Program Manager - NYC - $135K - $160K + bonus
A major NYC-based Blockchain firm is searching for a client-facing Blockchain Program Manager to help deliver Distributed Ledger Technology Solutions to clients. This role will require someone with strong communication skills and a strong understanding of Blockchain solutions as they will be the liaison between delivery and technical teams and involved in the design, development, and deployment of blockchain applications.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Delivering custom Blockchain / distributed ledger technology applications for clients
- Leading the full life cycle blockchain implementation from: Requirements Gathering, Business Analysis, Product Development, Deployment, Process Improvement, and Post-go-live support
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 1+ year of experience in the pre-sales / implementation of Ethereum, Hyperledger, Bitcoin, Corda, or Quorum protocol based solutions
- High-level Technical background from an architecture standpoint is a major plus
- Capital Markets / Banking industry experience is a plus
- Experience with financial services products, project management is a plus
This company offers a competitive base salary as well as a bonus, full health benefits, 401K, and 20+ days PTO.
The client is looking to fill this position ASAP, so if you meet the minimum experience please apply immediately and email your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Blockchain / Quorum / Ethereum / Hyperledger / Corda / Public Chain / Permissioned Chain / Private Chain / Solidity / DLT
FRG Technology Consulting is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Distributed Ledger Technology and Blockchain, cloud technologies including Azure & AWS, as well as Big Data and Data Science. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the blockchain and distributed ledger technology space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any blockchain and distributed ledger technology candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available blockchain and distributed ledger technology jobs, I can be contacted at 1-646-679-7211. Please see www.frgconsulting.com for more information.
FRG Technology Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.