|Date Posted||July 11, 2018|
CHAINYARD- an IT People Company
Blockchain Product Engineer - Morrisville, NC
Join Chainyard™ as a Blockchain Product Engineer for our expanding Blockchain Team!
Chainyard is an emerging leader in blockchain technology and application delivery. We accelerate the development of blockchain infrastructure, middleware, and decentralized applications. Our teams bring extensive experience in architecting, designing, building, testing, securing and operating complex distributed systems to help early adopters of blockchain technology succeed. We work with multiple blockchain technologies including Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum, and Stellar.
Chainyard™, an IT People Company, is looking for a Blockchain Product Engineer to work on an exciting client project that will create a new blockchain-based tokenization solution.
Your responsibilities include:
● Be a key contributor on a team that is building industry-leading token issuance platforms
● Work with Lead Engineer and Architect to design/develop improvements to the tokenization solution
● Collaborate with other engineers and management to help design interoperability between public blockchain platforms including Ethereum, Bitcoin, Stellar, and enterprise platforms like Hyperledger Fabric, Burrow etc.
● Design and implementing low-latency, high-availability applications
● Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
● Integrate reporting dashboards with back-end data and logic
● Implement security and data protection schemes, such as PKCS#11 and other PKI systems
● Adhere and contribute to core engineering design, development and testing principles
● Produce clear and thorough technical documentation