|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted||August 1, 2018|
This position is open as of 7/31/2018.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Casual work environment, surrounded by the best and the brightest technical minds
- Make a true impact on our company and products with high-visibility and possibilities for career growth
- The opportunity to gain meaningful career development while working with the core development team
- Opportunity to learn a ton and to continue to grow as a developer
- Be a part of an amazing company that will take your career and your passion to the next level
- Tons of room for career growth and opportunity!
- Work with amazing and collaborative coworkers who like showing up to work
What You Need for this Position
- Ruby On Rails
- REST APIs
Required SkillsREST API, MongoDB, RUBY, Javascipt, HTML, CSS
If you are a good fit for the Blockchain Engineer position, and have a background that includes:
REST API, MongoDB, RUBY, Javascipt, HTML, CSS and you are interested in working the following job types:
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.