|Date Posted||July 31, 2018|
This position is open as of 7/30/2018.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- HIGHLY Competitive compensation package
- Start up environment
- You get to work at the forefront of disruptive technologies
•Relocation Assistance Offered if Necessary
What You Will Be Doing
- Developing blockchain solutions and provide support for blockchain development
- Implementing high performance and top quality software modules
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Helping maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Contributing to internal and external documentation for our products
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance on tasks
What You Need for this Position
- Strong proficiency in C++, with solid knowledge of language specification
- Experience with C++ 11 or 14 required, particularly mastery of STL, Boost and Lambdas
- BA/MS degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Experience of writing native modules for use by high-level languages (node.js, wasm, etc)
- Experience with contributing to open source projects
•Familiarity with blockchain PLUS, but not required
Required SkillsC++, C++11, C++14, STL, Boost, Lambdas
If you are a good fit for the Blockchain Engineer - C++ experience position, and have a background that includes:
C++, C++11, C++14, STL, Boost, Lambdas and you are interested in working the following job types:
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Other Great Industries
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.