|Location||Pompano Beach, FL|
|Date Posted||March 3, 2018|
Full Time or Contract
Location: New York City or Remote
Our client located in New York City is looking for Blockchain Developer that has a passion for helping transform businesses by sharing their expertise across industries. This is a grassroots opportunity to work in a well-funded start up. You'll join an existing team involved in advanced research, analytics and technology providing their clients with vision into leveraging technology for future success.
As a team member you will help transform industries and professions with data. You will work to remake enterprise IT for the era of cloud, enable "systems of engagement for enterprises, and lead by example. Blockchain is an emerging technology that promises to change the world we live in! You will be contributing to architecture, design, and implementation of a Blockchain environment including but not limited to the consensus layer, distributed ledger, and smart contracts layer, in addition to running the data layer, security layer or distributed network layer.
Day to Day will include but not limited to:
- Building rapid prototypes and working on dynamic projects
- Taking existing prototypes to production quality code to create new products and offerings will be significant to this role.
- Collaborating effectively with other staff and teams to solve complex problems.
- Assist with debugging and verification of defects in your own and others' work.
- Education in BS/MS in CS
Domain and or Industry Experience:
- Databases; Security (cryptography preferred)
- Peer-to-peer networks or distributed systems
- Experience with Smart Contracts and Consensus Algorithms and developing Blockchain
applications or proof-of-concepts (POCs) using Hyperledger, Ethereum Solidity or other proprietary language and APIs.
- Working experience in mainstream programming languages such as Java/C/C++ is highly critical.
- Additional experience with some combination of following DLT related technologies: Hyperledger Fabric, Node.js, Go, Composer, Ethereum, Solidity, Truffle, web3.js, Geth, Corda, or NEO is a PLUS