|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||March 9, 2018|
We are looking for an experienced Blockchain Developer to be part of our Core Blockchain Product Development team.
Core Position Requirements:
- 1+ year developing for Ethereum with solidity and related tools (truffle, geth, etc.)
- Written smart contracts and deployed them to the Ethereum blockchain (please provide list of published contracts/tokens)
- Familiarity with ERC20 token standard
- Deep understanding of blockchain logic
- GIT or SVN required
- Solid Understanding of Bitcoin and Bitcoin Mining
- 5+ years of enterprise experience with Cryptography
Ideal Candidates will also have the following:
- C++ experience
- Server-Side Experience with Java
- Restful Services and Microservice experience
Our client offers a fun an exciting opportunity to become invested in the emerging blockchain space. We are open to contract, contract to hire, full-time. Full-Time position comes with competitive medical and benefits. Bonuses possible based on successful completion of projects. Consider being on the forefront of disruptive technology.
Remote Position acceptable. Relocation can be offered to one of our world-wide offices if desired. At the moment we have offices in Miami, San Francisco, Santa Monica and Paris. More locations coming soon.