|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||October 31, 2018|
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Title: Blockchain Architect
Location: New York
Contact Name: Daniel Cartolin
Telephone: 646 679 7211 (ext 3071)
My client is a start-up based in NYC looking for a Blockchain Architect that comes from a Fin-tech background. My client is looking for someone who has experience with Ethereum smart contract development and auditing. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on developer with experience using React Redux, Solidity, Node.js and Go (Geth). Previous architecture experience is a must.
- Work with an expert team of developers to develop Blockchain-based decentralized applications
- Lead development of smart contracts
- Lead integration of new DApps
- Build out Blockchain team from ground up
- Work with non-Blockchain developers and security team
- Can demonstrate experience building DApps
- Can Demonstrate experience with Ethereum
- Has a strong understanding of Blockchain test tools
- Experience with C++ and Python are a big plus
- Can work on the client side as well and development side
This is a great opportunity for a software engineer to accelerate their career within the blockchain space. Please contact Daniel Cartolin via email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 646 679 7211 (ext 3071) for more information regarding this role and other awesome engineering opportunities.
Blockchain, Ethereum, New York, Solidity, Hyperledger, Java
FRG Technology Consulting is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Emerging Technology, including Distributed Ledger Technology, Blockchain, and Cloud technologies including Azure & AWS, Big Data and Data Science. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the Blockchain and distributed ledger technology space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Blockchain and distributed ledger technology candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available Blockchain and distributed ledger technology jobs, I can be contacted at 1-646-679-7211 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Please see www.frgconsulting.com for more information.