|Date Posted||March 14, 2019|
Please find details for this position below:
Client : IT Industry
Title : Account Manager – Manufacturing
Location : Wichita, KS
Duration : Full Time
Looking for – Account Manager / Senior Account Manager / Manufacturing Account Manager / Enterprise Account Manager / Client Service Manager / Strategic Account Manager / Global Client Account Manager / Executive Account Manager / Deputy Account Manager / Senior Operation Manager
Hiring Manager Note:
• Need to have P&L oversight experience (3-5 years’) & P&L oversight is $8-10 million / $10 million plus
• Must be based in Wichita or Greater Wichita area (non-negotiable per hiring manager and team) and on consistently onsite– we do not have a physical office on site for them, but that would be something we hope to work towards. Want someone Connected with local community with businesses in the area – someone NETWORKED.
• Needs to ‘understand’ operations and acct management – very clear that they will be able to penetrate the other companies. Looking for HUNTER mentality – break down some doors. Energetic!
• NO need for manufacturing – we don’t have a “verticalized” solution.
• Some exp on BPO side is necessary – but no need for strong F&A – we do that already need them to tap into new areas – resourceful, innovative
• Client’s is currently seeking an Account Manager with a consulting services track record in the Manufacturing industry.
• The Account Manager will be responsible for solidifying relationships, maintain the health of current accounts while pursuing sales within new and existing client account(s). This role will encompass:
• Developing a detailed knowledge of Client’s services and offerings within the Manufacturing industry, including an understanding of Client’s specialty BPO solutions (e.g., Legal services, HR outsourcing, F&A, Learning, etc.).
• Supporting the development of marketing plans that will appeal to a variety of customers on a global basis in order to support sales and profit objectives.
• Support all stages of the sales process, ultimately achieving or exceeding identified sales targets.
• Participate in Account Planning activities and Quarterly Business Reviews.
• Maintain accurate Account detail in CRM (Salesforce.com) including keeping client contacts up-to-date, activities, opportunities and all documents relating to opportunities.