|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||June 2, 2018|
My client is looking to hire an Account Manager for its Midtown based operation. Reporting to the COO, the optimal candidate will have experience selling and managing relationships to buy side clientele. The ideal candidate will have a strong proclivity towards sales and a "can-do" attitude when it comes to offering complex solutions to organizations within Financial Services
My client is an Fintech/Blockchain Software company based here in the US. Founded in 2014, they have grown as an organization from two people to a globally connected platform. They are looking to expand further into the US Market by building out their buy side footprint with a team of 4. Their software's capabilities include trade connections through the use of a block chain infrastructure.
- Present and sell company services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Manage accounts post sales
- Multiple years of Consultative sales experience within financial services
- Hands on and proven track record of sales achievements.
- Strong communicator and confident individual.
- Coachable Mentality.
- Strong interest in the block chain industry
- All packages include a base salary, full benefits and commission structure. Salary in competitive and commensurate with experience.
The Account Manager opportunity offers a competitive base salary, commission plan, bonus structure, and ICO equity.